Features and Benefits
Ultra Peeling Bel Col is a state-of-the-art exfoliant composed of three types of exfoliants: physical, chemical, and enzymatic. It’s a perfect combination to break through the first skin barrier and enhance any skin aesthetic treatment. It provides removal of dead cells, deep purifying cleansing by eliminating impurities and toxins from the skin. It has moisturizing, brightening, and evening effects, as well as working on protocols for fine lines.
DIRECTIONS OF USE
Apply the exfoliant to the face (approximately 1g), spread it in a thin layer, and perform circular and dragging motions, rubbing for the estimated time according to the needs of each skin. A more intense exfoliation requires more time and pressure than a gentler one.
- Glycolic Acid: Used for the treatment of aging and acne-prone skin, in the treatment of hyperpigmented areas, and promotes high permeability of actives.
- Pumpkin Enzymes: Considered one of the best resources for thinning the stratum corneum, it’s also anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Has a calming and sedative effect, often used in many medicinal aesthetic treatments.
- Rosehip Oil: An excellent emollient with therapeutic properties such as regeneration, antioxidant, and wound healing.
- Bamboo Particles: Result from bamboo grinding and provide a gentler exfoliation.
- Sponge Spicule: A type of sponge found in the sea or rivers, when crushed, its powder resembles “micro-glass fragments” of great hardness, allowing for a much more abrasive and intense exfoliation.
Ingredients (INCI)*: Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Zinc Oxid, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Citric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Olivate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sorbitan Olivate, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Glycolate, BHT, Hydrolyzed Sponge, Cucurbita Pepo Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Linalool.
IMPORTANT: Before using any product, always perform a patch test. Apply a small amount on the forearm or behind the ear. Wait for 24 hours and then wash the area. If skin irritation, itching, or burning occurs at the site or in its proximity, do not use the product. The company is not responsible for the negligence and lack of proper care by the consumer in conducting this test.
* We work to keep the list of ingredients updated, but some formula improvements may be made to ensure the best efficacy and safety in our products. To ensure the correct list of ingredients for each product, please refer to the packaging. Bel Col reserves the right to typographical errors.