Features and Benefits
The Bel Col Pro-Frequency carries fundamental and necessary properties to replace high-frequency equipment. It was created as an option for clients who have contraindications for high-frequency use or as an option for professionals who have not yet acquired their equipment.
The Pro-Frequency Lotion features exclusive and natural technology consisting of seven botanical extracts, Alpha-bisabolol, Camphor, Menthol, and a Polysaccharide obtained through microbial fermentation of natural sugars. This combination enhances its cleansing capabilities, removing most of skin microorganisms, as well as its DECONGESTANT, SOOTHING, VASODILATING, OXYGENATING properties, and the ability to improve the balance of the dermal microbiota.
It is ideal for calming, decongesting, closing pores, oxygenating, vasodilating, and eliminating microorganisms that cause inflammation after skin cleansing procedures, including acne-prone skin. It should also be used post-depilation to prevent folliculitis and skin infections and in trichology to reduce seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff.
DIRECTION OF USE
- Post-extraction: Apply the product directly to the skin and wait for 8 to 10 minutes for the action time, or thin cotton pads can also be used to overlay as a mask on the skin.
- Post-depilation: Apply the product directly to the skin and gently massage until the product is completely absorbed.
- Trichology: With clean, dry hair, deposit the product directly onto the scalp and gently massage until fully absorbed.
- Hamamelis, Sage, and Fucus Vesiculosus (seaweed): Anti-inflammatory, healing, and soothing action.
- Aloe Vera: Healing, antiseptic, soothing, anti-inflammatory, and provides refreshing hydration.
- Acacia Senegal: Has a soothing action and protects the skin against photo-oxidative effects.
- Passion Flower: Rich in vitamins C and A and has moisturizing properties.
- Centella Asiatica: Anti-irritant, soothing, and refreshing.
- Propolis: Bactericidal, antimicrobial, fungicidal action, and helps reduce excess oiliness.
- Alpha-glucan: Has prebiotic properties, combating harmful organisms.
- Yeast: Has postbiotic action, strengthening beneficial organisms.
- Menthol: Has analgesic and refreshing action.
- Camphor: Has decongestant and vasodilating action.
Ingredients INCI*: Aqua, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Bisabolol, Camphor, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract, Propolis Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Menthol, Sodium Gluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Yeast Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
IMPORTANT: Before using any product, always perform a patch test. Apply a small amount on the forearm or behind the ear. Wait for 24 hours and then wash the area. If skin irritation, itching, or burning occurs at the site or in its proximity, do not use the product. The company is not responsible for the negligence and lack of proper care by the consumer in conducting this test.
*We work to keep the list of ingredients updated, but some formula improvements may be made to ensure the best efficacy and safety in our products. To ensure the correct list of ingredients for each product, please refer to the packaging. Bel Col reserves the right to typographical errors.