Features and Benefits
The Algae Toner is the ideal solution for removing residues and promoting the natural balance of the skin!
In addition to its specific ingredients, it contains a blend of five algae rich in iodine compounds, proteins, carbohydrates, amino acids, organic acids, vitamins A, D, and K. These components are important during skin cleansing due to their main anti-irritant, moisturizing, and skin-restoring properties.
- Fucus Vesiculosus, better known as Bladderwrack or Sea Oak, are seeds of various types found floating in the ocean after being torn from rocks by the action of the waves. They are rich in minerals (iodine, potassium, bromine, chlorine, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, and iron), vitamins and pro-vitamins A and D.
- Laminaria Digitata, also known as brown algae, is usually found on the coasts of the European continent during low tide. It has a high iodine content, both free and bound to proteins, as well as vitamins such as A, B1, B2, C, and E, minerals, trace elements, and amino acids. It’s used in anti-aging cosmetics and for sensitive skin.
- Spirulina (Protein Algae) is a microalgae rich in minerals, vitamins, proteins, and amino acids. Spirulina can grow in both freshwater and saltwater and has the power to thrive in diverse environments. It’s used in cosmetics for its properties of restoring elasticity, toning, and repairing skin damage.
- Porphyra Umbilicalis (Nori Algae) is a red algae commonly used in Japanese cuisine. Its characteristic color is due to the presence of water-soluble pigments of a proteinaceous nature. The reddish pigments mask the rest of the pigments such as chlorophyll a, chlorophyll b, β-carotene, and xanthophylls. It’s rich in vitamins A, B, and C.
- Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae), also part of the Fucaceae family like Laminaria Digitata, has the power to significantly reduce skin pigmentation due to the inhibition of tyrosinase (a key enzyme in skin pigmentation). It’s a natural source of nutrients such as amino acids, vitamins, cytokinins, auxins, and abscisic acid. The cultivation and extraction of these algae, as well as all the ingredients used by us at Visso Natural, are done sustainably.
The choice of key ingredients is due to the excellent antioxidant, soothing, healing, and regenerating properties that each maritime component delivers.
With a scent inspired by rosemary essential oil, used in aromatherapy for its positive effects on memory and calming function, each product delivers an incredible sense of well-being and relaxation throughout your skincare.
99.35% of natural origin
0.65% other certified ingredients