Features and Benefits
For a restored skin is skin with volume, firmness, and elasticity, Bel Col has developed a professional kit with five sophisticated products for the perfect skincare protocol:
1. Liquid Cleanser
2. Exfoliating Gel
3. Mineralized Toning Gel
4. Antiaging Serum
5. Antiaging Gel Mask Sealant
This line features a protocol based on three essential modules: Skin Preparation, Physiological Hydration, and the Time Shield Stage, capable of delivering visible results from the first application. The kit provides a comprehensive treatment that reaches all layers of the skin, offering deep hydration with a volumizing effect and restoring skin density.
DIRECTION OF USE
SKIN PREPARATION WITH HIALUDERME:
1. Cleansing: Apply a portion of Hialuderme Liquid Cleanser to the entire face. Make circular movements and remove with a cotton pad moistened with water. Tip: Replace normal water with Dermatological Water.
2. Exfoliation: Apply a portion (approx. 1g) of Hialuderme Scrub Gel and spread it over the entire face. Let it dry for about 5 minutes and then start making upward movements, rubbing the skin until the granules come off completely along with dead cells.
PHYSIOLOGICAL HYDRATION WITH HIALUDERME:
3. Mineralized Toning Gel: Dampen the cotton with Hialuderme Mineralized Toning Gel and slide the cotton across the face, preparing the skin and removing all residues from the previous product. No need to remove the product.
4. Antiaging Serum with 8 Types of HA: Apply about five drops of Hialuderme Antiaging Serum to the skin and spread with the fingertips in circular and tapping movements until complete absorption of the product, or use your available electrotherapy equipment.
TIME SHIELD STAGE:
5. Sealing: Apply a thin layer of Hialuderme Antiaging Gel Mask to the skin (approx. 1.5g), give a lifting massage or lymphatic drainage, and let the mask rest for 15 minutes. If excess remains, remove with a tissue.
6. Photoprotection: If necessary, apply the preferred sunscreen to complete the protocol.
Different technologies of Hyaluronic Acid with high, medium, and low molecular weight; Hyaluronic Like, which are bio-stimulators of physiological Hyaluronic Acid; Cosmetic Drones for the delivery of ingredients known as the “Intelligent Delivery System,” and Microminerals.
INGREDIENTS BY PRODUCT
Liquid Cleanser – Hialuderme:
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Glycolic Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Glycolate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Triethanolamine, Laureth-4, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate, Parfum, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Nonoxynol-9, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Formic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, CI 42090, Dehydroacetic Acid.
Gel Scrub – Hialuderme:
Ingredients (INCI)*: Aqua, Glycerin, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Zea Mays Starch, Mannitol, Sodium Gluconate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Nonoxynol-9, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 77007, Hydrogenated Lecithin, 1,2-Hexanediol, CI 42090, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA.
Gel Toner – Hialuderme:
Ingredients (INCI)*: Aqua, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Sodium Gluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium PCA, Nonoxynol-9, Magnesium PCA, Zinc PCA, Butylene Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Silanetriol, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Manganese PCA, Potassium sorbate, CI 42090, Parfum, Linalool.
Antiage Gel Mask – Hialuderme:
Ingredients (INCI)*: Aqua, Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium PCA, Parfum, Zinc PCA, Manganese PCA, Potassium sorbate, Sodium Carrageenan, Maris Sal, CI 42090.
Antiage Serum – Hialuderme